Giving to Building On A Solid Foundation is a very important decision, as we are asking that you give over and above your regular giving. Thus, we encourage you to pray about your pledge before deciding what you intend to give. Moreover, we ask that you consider the following:
• Recall the blessings God has given to you, remembering that everything we have belongs to God, and our role is to be a good manager of His resources.
• Remember the impact that can be made for Christ through your sacrificial gift. Our church has a unique calling to serve God and win souls to Christ.
• Bear in mind that every gift, regardless of size, is an important contribution to God’s work through our church.
• Discuss the practical and spiritual implications of your family’s participation with all members of your family.
• Pray to discern what sacrifice God is asking of you in this process. Pray also that God will give the elders and church staff wisdom and strength as they lead Faith Tabernacle Church through this expansion.
Remember, all gifts to the Building on A Solid Foundation campaign are important. We would love to see 100 percent of our members and regular attendees support this effort.
We’re well aware that giving to this building expansion program will be a sacrifice, and we thank you wholeheartedly for your generosity as we diligently prepare for the future.